Senior Tax Accountant - Top Fund Brand
Listed Fortune 500 company, fantastic platform
Senior position within a high performing team and a supportive director
We are partnered with one of the largest fund in the world. They are a Fortune 500 Company, listed with the New York Stock Exchange. Shenzhen is their China headquarter and their business scope covers multiple highly successful BUs. They are looking for a candidate who is available to take on a 10 month assignment.
- Computation of salary, mandatory benefits, leaves and other compensation items for Asia regions.
- Managing the filing of Social Security and/or Provident Funds per government regulations.
- Managing Asia payroll relevant accounting treatment in Oracle and reconciliation.
- Support RSU/SOP activities to meet tax/SAFE requirement including information collection, tax computation and filing etc.
- Support the preparation of Transfer Pricing documentation.
- Assist various tax affairs including VAT, Corporate Income Tax and Individual Income Tax, etc.
- Participate in ad hoc tasks when required
- Competitive salary ¨C negotiated depending on experience
- Critical senior position within a listed fortune 500 company
- Work with a leading tax team
- Opportunity to add value to their key business units
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Shirley Wang on +86 20 23385760