Senior Associate in Accounting (m/f)
Our Tax and Accounting department is growing and we are looking for people who are eager to work in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
Our teams work hand-in-hand with our other lines of service to help our local and international clients in accounting, tax and corporate secretarial matters. We provide comprehensive assistance to companies seeking to set up in Luxembourg and provide continuing support during all their life (i.e. mergers, sales, liquidations, corporate restructuring, etc).
As a Senior Tax and Accounting Associate (m/f), you will have the opportunity to:
- Prepare/review GAAP conversion files (mainly IFRS/USGAAP to LuxGAAP);
- Review financial statements or other accounting reports;
- Prepare or review consolidated accounts;
- Be in charge of day-to-day management of the client files, including any accounting and tax matters;
- Share your knowledge and coach more junior staff to contribute to their development.
- You have a 5-year degree in economics or accounting (or similar studies);
- You demonstrate an experience of at least 3 years in an accounting department and/or tax compliance department;
- You have a good knowledge of LUX GAAP. Understanding of other accounting principles (US GAAP, IFRS, EU Directive), is an additional significant asset;
- You have a good knowledge of the Luxembourg tax system. Understanding of the international tax system would be considered as an asset;
- You are supportive of the use of technology;
- You enjoy working in teams and look for an open-minded and friendly environment;
- You speak English fluently, French or German would be considered an asset