Finance ManagerFinance Manager | 3 Month Temporary Role
Are you looking for an opportunity to work in a project role where you can make real change and add value on a temporary basis? If that sounds familiar, we want to hear from you. Join some of the brightest, most capable people in the industry to achieve success and make the kind of contribution that matters to you.
As Finance Manager you will be working alongside the existing Finance Team on a range of process improvement initiatives. This is a hands-on role where you need to be comfortable being into the detail as well as partnering with the SLT. You will be responsible for making improvements in month end reporting, streamlining systems, and taking the business through their audit.
You will also be assisting with any other requirements they may have on ad hoc basis.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree qualified in Accounting, Commerce, Business, Finance or related field.
- Professional certification in accounting - CA or CPA.
- Tangible process improvement examples as well as experience working on Finance Projects
- FMCG/Retail/Manufacturing experience
- Tax and statutory accounting skills
- Ability to work in an ad-hoc unstructured environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on relationships.
- Forward-thinking ability to work under pressure and with deadlines.
- Able to resolve problems and conflicts and a professional and tactful manner.
- Exceptionally high level of honesty, integrity, commitment and responsibility.
You are immediately available to commence a new role, you may be in between jobs or a professional contractor, ready to get stuck into a project role very quickly. You have a passion for continuous improvement and have the creative flair to suggest innovations and improvements to underpin business growth. Your knowledge of compliance requirements is outstanding, and you combine this with impressive technical skills to ensure prompt, accurate reporting and outstanding financial management in a fast-paced environment.
What's on offer?
- An extraordinary opportunity to make your mark on a growing business
- The chance to expand your skill set through ongoing projects and formal professional development.
- A fast-paced workplace that will energise and inspire you.
- The support of a committed and motivated team comprising some of the best in the business.
- An employer who fosters work-life balance.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.