Your new company
Our client is an award winning, public sector organisation based in Tauranga City.
Your new role
The Finance Manager is responsible for providing end to end accounting, planning, and reporting services that supports the Manager and the wider organisation. Day to day responsibilities will include:
- team performance and leadership
- business management and continuous improvement
- financial planning, forecasting, modelling and reporting
- financial policy advice
- business improvement and special projects
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this position you will:
- be a qualified Chartered Accountant with at least 5 years experience in a similar role
- experience in advanced financial modelling and forecasting
- sound understanding of the Public Finance Act, accounting standards and relevant tax legislation
- technical exposure to financial systems integration with organisational operating platforms
- project management and people management experience
Due to current border restrictions you will need to have full working rights in NZ and currently be located in NZ or have the ability to enter the country.
What you'll get in return
This is an exciting opportunity to lead a team of professionals in a rewarding, award winning business. You will receive a competitive salary package, flexible working options as well as enjoy living in sunny Tauranga.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or email this to Emma.Tarr@hays.net.nz, or call Emma now 07 809 4340.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.