Senior GL Accountant
This position is to gather and verify the accuracy of financial data, check journal entries, and reconcile accounts.
Our client is MNC manufacturing company based in Samutprakarn.
- Collaborating with internal departments to gather, analyze, and interpret relevant financial information.
- Performing audits on financial data to assure its accuracy and truthfulness.
- Ensuring that financial information complies with professional and regulatory standards.
- Aligning general ledger accounting practices to support budgeting and forecasting.
- Entering financial data such as accruals, deferrals, re-classifications, and interdepartmental entries into the ledger on a monthly basis, as well as preparing reports.
- Performing account analysis to ensure that journal entries and balances are correct.
- Reconciling accounts with the general ledger.
- Gathering supporting documentation and performing record-keeping.
- Keeping abreast of regulatory requirements and best practices in accounting.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting.
- Must have CPD license.
- At least 5 years of experience in accounting general ledger position.
- Familiar with Shared Service Center.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting standards and regulations.
- Proficiency in SAP and Microsoft Excel.
- Fluent in English
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Silada Choomwaengvapee on +66 2 012 5076.