Sr Specialist (Fixed Assets-PI)
- Job Scope includes:
Frequent communication with stakeholders, analyze and prepare monthly reports, application of deep accounting knowledge on Fixed assets management (Creation, retirements, sales, transfers, accelerated depreciation) and work with corporate team, local finance & controllers frequently as required.
- Project creation & capitalization
- Asset creation, retirements, sales, transfers, accelerated depreciation
- Maintain fixed asset register in SAP & Creation of WBS elements and define settlement rules.
- Depreciation cycle run & Project settlements
- Transmission of Data into reporting ledger, monthly check & review of reporting data into consolidation tool
- Forecast for OL & Share reports like asset listing, expected realizable value, retirements, CAPEX, Flux analysis
- Provide 10 K & 10 Q disclosure requirements, forecast Intangibles amortization.
- Depreciation areas – Local GAAP, Tax & US GAAP and special adjustment handling per statutory law compliances.
- IFRS, GAAP differences & accounting standard guidelines.
- SOX compliance, Internal controls & handle, support audit queries (external & internal) from PI perspective.
- Tax reports per country specific requirements.
- Blackline reconciliations of PI with relevant substantiations & make sure no un-reconciled transactions exists for reporting.
- Handle ad-hoc requests & manage committed TAT.
- Readiness to pick up project assignments per requirement with timely actions & high quality.
Mandatory: Skill Sets/Experience:
- com / MBA / ICWA inter/ /CA inter with 3 years full time experience of Fixed Asset accounting
- CMA (or) CA with 1 (or) 2 years of full time accounting experience
- SAP (FI) asset accounting experience & end user accounting knowledge.
- Should have working experience on Ms. Excel & Power point
- Excellent Verbal & Written Communication Skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Accounting flow & trouble shoot experience in Asset accounting & R2R domain.
- Well versed with conference calls & timely e-mail action up.
Desired to have:
- Macro set-up & Data analyze skills
- Good Multitasking, prioritization, time management skills
- Ability to work independently in complex, challenging, stressful environment
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.