BASED: Contracted office, hybrid working, occasional visits to other offices
HOURS: 37.5 hours weekly/09:00 to 17:30
Proactively engage with clients and internal stakeholders to drive the timely collection of outstanding fees. Continually improve lock up/DSOs, and assess, identify and manage exposure risk.
Utilise all communication tools available to manage your client portfolio (predominantly verbally). This will include monthly review meetings with internal list holders (combination of virtual and face to face).
Take responsibility for a dedicated portfolio which may include a number of offices and service types. This will require effective time management to meet deadlines, KPI’s and service level agreements that contribute to ensuring a successful credit and risk function in the professional services sector.
- Proficient communicator able to demonstrate effective and successful soft skills whilst maintaining the upmost of professionalism and client service.
- To adopt the appropriate communication style best suited for our varied client base.
- Time managed, organised and be used to working in a KPI and SLA environment.
- Cultivate successful working relationships with stakeholders, (often very senior within the organisation) and feel confident to hold direct meetings with them.
- Confident in working with and demonstrating the various in house reports that support the role.
- Co-ordinate dispute resolution, negotiation/mediation, identify risk and take action accordingly
- Achieve cash collection target whilst reducing aged profile. Mitigating bad debt and having the required knowledge to organise insolvency procedures where unavoidable.
- Flexibility to support colleagues and other departments when required, which requires methodical and accurate attention to detail (ie cash allocation)
- Will be using Outlook, Excel, TEAMs, intranet reports and in house collection system.
RSM is committed to creating a culture in which diversity and equality of opportunity are actively promoted.
Diversity and Inclusion at RSM
At RSM, inclusion and diversity are central to our values. We have an authentic focus on intentional inclusion, enabling our people to feel they can bring their whole self to work and ensuring everyone feels supported, respected and confident to make a valuable contribution.
To find out more, please visit our Diversity and Inclusion page on our Careers Website.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.