Manager, FP&A (Grab Financial Group)
Get to know the Role:
- Key responsibility is to manage new projects and initiatives for the Grab Financial Group (GFG) businesses, on top of the regular FP&A activities.
- Accountable for building and owning the financial models and templates.
- Responsible for delivery of final budgets and forecasts.
- Drive company profitability and growth by analysing revenues and costs as well as new initiatives and business cases.
- Be a business partner to the operational teams in performing financial analysis.
- Monitor and follow up of KPIs linked to budgets and forecasts.
- Responsible for optimising budgeting systems, management reporting systems and other financial reporting interfaces.
- Take on other areas or initiatives as required.
- Able to deal with multiple stakeholders across all management levels.
- Able to identify key business drivers and steer the business to increase top line revenues while reducing/controlling cost to maximize financial results.
- Experienced in leading and working with high performing teams.
The must haves:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Accounting and Finance (or related)
- At least 5 years of experience in planning & analysis, preferably finance business partnering and project management.
- Good understanding of financial products and/or working experience in Financial institutions.
- Individual contributor with extensive hands on experience. Ability to work independently and drive projects to completion.
- Strong business acumen, professional communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong Excel skills, experience with building financial / budgeting models.
- Prior experience with IBM TM1 system and Oracle Accounting systems is a plus.
- Experienced in working in a fast-paced environment with high performing regional teams.
- Ability to translate business requirements & queries into financial analyses / projections / models.
- Ability to work cross functionally and deal with multiple stakeholders across all management levels as well as engage external stakeholders where required.
- Good command of English
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.