Costing Manager (Nilai)
The position requires you to be experienced in the end to end costing spectrum, to look into standard costing, ABC costing, variance analysis, cost initiatives and take accountability for process improvements for the business.
Our client is a well known FMCG MNC that is currently looking for talented individual to join their team.
- Accountable for product costing and analysis (new product costing, variance, and inventory management)
- Responsible for PPV reporting
- Business partnering with other stakeholders such as supply chain and production team in identifying cost saving initiatives
- Performing the month end closing process, budgeting, forecast, expenses, and reporting on financial results
- Supporting any other analysis that is beneficial to the business
- Any other ad-hoc task whenever required
- At least a Degree in Accounting and Finance or professional qualified
- Min 5 years experience in costing manufacturing
- Proficient with SAP knowledge
- Preferably from FMCG or manufacturing background
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
The candidate will be exposed to the end to end costing spectrum, taking accountability and implementing cost saving initiatives and be involved in management decisions.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Carolyne Yew on +603 2302 4102