Assurance - IT Audit Senior Associate - Dubai
DescriptionAt PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Job Description & SummaryControls Assurance is a specialist team within our Audit practice that combines a mix of technology, data, business and accounting expertise to how we audit clients across all industries.
As part of the team you will have the opportunity to work with a variety of clients, industries and technologies. We’re constantly investing in audit technology and the skills of our people to keep up with the rapid pace of change.
PwC Controls Assurance Services team is looking for a new team member to be a part of our expanding Controls Assurance practice.
Required experience and responsibilities:
- Minimum 3 years of experience covering IT General Controls (ITGC), ERP Configurations (SAP, Oracle) and IT automated controls, SOX Compliance, Business cycle/process controls review and Segregation of Duties testing.
- Experience in auditing Telecom, Financial Service and/or Oil & Gas clients
- Experience in third party assurance and Service Organisation reporting
- Good understanding of accounting knowledge and/or audit knowledge in relation to controls over financial reporting
- Solid technical skills and understanding of information systems security and controls across a wide range of systems including operating systems (For ex. Unix, Windows, OS/400, etc.), databases (For Ex. Oracle, SQL, etc.), applications and technology tools
- Experience with data, automation and analytics tools such as ACL, Alteryx, Power BI, UiPath.
- Experience in preparation of audit reports on the adequacy and effectiveness of controls, along with providing practical recommendations. Discuss audit issues and recommendations with the client management.
- Demonstrated track record in driving engagements at the field level, combined with ability to work in teams effectively
- Excellent coaching, project management skills and ability to follow through and complete tasks within tight deadlines
Preferable qualifications and certifications
- CA / ACA / ACCA/ICAS qualified (or international equivalent) Or part Qualified and working towards your full ACA / ACCA (or equivalent) qualification or have equivalent work experience in Audit
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) qualification, or equivalent
Travel RequirementsNot Specified
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?Yes
Government Clearance Required?Yes
Job Posting End DateJune 19, 2021
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.