Investment Performance Analysis, Off
- Direct ownership or shared responsibility for servicing of clients of varying sizes and complexities
- Respond to and participate in client discussions encompassing performance methodology and calculations, reporting and other analytical products and tools
- Understand client reporting needs and make recommendations on best use of technology.
- Monitor client deliverables / metrics and maintain documentation on scope of service, contacts and timeframes. Improve upon and report actual results. Strive for continuous process improvement.
- Communicate, manage, execute and monitor change management (new funds-aggregations-indices-investment structure, etc.).
Required Skills or Certifications
- BS/BA in accounting, finance or economics related area
- 5+ years of Investment Performance and Analytics experience and / or solid knowledge of investment performance analysis
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and translate into concise, easily understood speaking points
- CFA / CIPM preferred
- The ability to effectively handle and resolve numerous ongoing communications, reporting deliverables and projects in a fast-paced environment
- Effective communication and the ability to manage day to day client inquiries and engage with all levels of investment staff
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.