Business Integration Manager Monitoring and Oversight #171465
Your field of responsibility
Join us as a Business Integration Manager, specialising in Compliance and Operational topics. In your role, you provide valuable support across Compliance Operations by planning and coordinating change initiatives regarding risk and performance measurement and reporting. It is your responsibility to drive change and integration in the Compliance Operations area in close collaboration with various teams, both locally and internationally.
Your future colleagues
Become part of a highly motivated and diverse team of compliance specialists, working in a fast-paced international environment. Your colleagues are known for providing expert solutions to other Compliance functions and suggestion innovative solutions, while ensuring adherence to operation procedures and regulations. With an affinity to driving change and an inclusive mind-set you will be a good match for the team. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
- A university degree or equivalent (preferably in Business, Finance, or Economics). Prior experience in a banking or financial context would be beneficial.
- You offer project management skills, analytical thinking and a solution driven mind-set with an enthusiasm for Compliance topics
- Good presentation skills and aptitude in showcasing results and progress to Senior Management
- Your attention to detail allow you to quickly build rapport, credibility, trust, and respect with others throughout the organization
- You show flexibility and willingness to succeed in an international fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and social skills with the ability to handle demanding business partners
- Very good knowledge of English. German and additional language skills are beneficial
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.