Practice Senior in Derby
Salary: Up to £40k - dependent on experience.
Contract: Full time, permanent.
This is a great chance to be part of a very successful accountancy firm in the city of Derby as a Practice Senior.
The firm uses the latest cloud-based technology available in the UK with full support and training available.
The successful Practice Senior will meet the following criteria:
Our client are looking for an experienced Practice Senior to join their friendly, and expanding practice in Derby.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual with excellent practice experience to join an established, growing firm.
The Practice Senior responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
• Preparation of statutory accounts from start to finish, corporation and personal tax returns, VAT returns.
• Client management including holding client meetings and sign-up new business.
• Supervise and train junior staff.
• Communicating effectively with all levels of management.
• Production / workflow management.
• Process and procedure management.
• Revenue and control management.
• Liaising with clients on a daily basis and have the opportunity to cross sell services to clients.
• Relationship management with key suppliers.
• Maintain regular consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance and adherence to relevant health and safety procedures.
What you need to be successful
• At least 5 years’ experience working in a UK Accountancy Practice.
• AAT level 4 qualification - desirable.
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• You must have experience of statutory accounts and tax computations, in a mixed general practice role.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role then please apply today!
If you’re looking for a Practice Senior role in Derby but felt this position wasn’t the right fit, Charleston Recruitment is still able to assist you with your search.
Many accountants seeking new opportunities are unaware that although job titles can differ between practices, often the job specifications are similar. For example, if you see that we are advertising for a Semi Senior position in Derby we may also be recruiting for a Practice Senior in Derby as well.
As a tip for your next search, we have seen an increase in the need for Practice Seniors in Derby. If you possess this skillset, make sure you highlight it in your application. Our partner companies view it as a demonstration of strong technical knowledge.
Charleston Recruitment specialise in placing accountancy professionals in new positions. We can help you find the ideal Public Practice role that advances your career and keeps you on a trajectory towards meeting your professional goals.
If you have experience in Public Practice and would like to discover fresh career opportunities, please get in touch with us today.