This role individually contributes at an expert level towards analysing information for decision making procedures. It work rigorously on execution/submission of the same on timely manner, He/she Individually contributes at an expert level to meet set short to medium term objectives. As well, this role is responsible for splitting/segregating further details of short-falls of ready-made reports to support COO/GM-Finance/GM-division in their strategic decision process.
- Minimum University degree in Accounting & Commerce from a Reputed University
- Professional qualification such as ACCA, CIMA and CA, CMA is a plus
- 2 – 4 years of experience in a similar accounting environment
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and in particular EXCEL skills
- Good business communication skills
- Very good analytical skills
For more information, and to apply, please visit our website via the apply button below.