This role individually contributes at an expert level towards reviewing internal controls across the business and also conduct extensive analysis of critical business data for reporting and decision making
- Perform monthly review the overdue receivables across the divisions with ARSS team and assess follow up activities on the related payments.
- Ensure Divisions maintain adequate cash management controls; and to check that cash & cheques are deposited in the bank on the following day.
- To assess the mechanisms instituted by the Divisions to monitor the adequacy of cash and fidelity insurance cover.
- Review the stock aging by Agency with the support of Division Supply Chain and review the action plan/s adopted by the Division Management.
- GIV/ Samples charged to the P&L on a monthly basis – review the documents of the divisions and confirm they are strictly adhering to the policies.
- Conduct monthly reviews of the key Accounts Payable accounts and analyse long-outstanding payments and any debits to the key supplier accounts.
- Review the Debit Note and Charges Recoverable account aging on a monthly basis with the ARSS team, and assess the follow-up actions.
- Review and report all WH stock status on a monthly basis.
- Review the open ASN report on a Quarterly basis, and highlight to SCM.
- Review the process improvement recommendations made by the internal audit department to the Divisions; and assess the actions taken by Management to mitigate highlighted risks.
- Minimum University Degree in Accounting & Commerce from a reputed University or fully qualified in a professional qualification such as ACCA, CIMA, CPA, CMA, CA / Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant with 5 years of experience
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and in particular EXCEL skills with good data analysis is essential.
- Age group of 27 to 32 years or 35 max
- ORACLE FINANCE modules experience is a must
- Excellent command of English and ability to make professional presentations is essential
For more information, and to apply, please visit our website via the apply button below.