This role individually contributes towards facilitating the recording of basic accounting transactions as per company policies and towards achieving the short and medium term goals of the Business Unit.
- Timely recording of transactions in General Ledger and various sub-ledgers of the accounting system and legacy systems.
- Preparation of documents related to banks (Daily deposit Slips, LCs, Payments, cheques etc.)
- Assist in Monthly Bank reconciliations.
- Assist in monthly general ledger reconciliations and sub-ledger reconciliations.
- Ensure the necessary timely input for Inter Unit reconciliations
- Assist the verification of inventory, cash
- Perform fixed assets tagging and support physical verification process.
- Support the document management system as per the company policies
- Any other functions assigned by the immediate supervisor in relation to the functional area
- Minimum University degree in Accounting & Commerce from a Reputed University
- Experience: Minimum 1-2 year experience in an accounting environment
- Around 22 to 25 years of age.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and in particular EXCEL skills.
- Good business communication skills
For more information, and to apply, please visit our website via the apply button below.