Senior Manager, Financial Controller
Exciting opportunity for a finance professional to join an integrated technology solutions company offering global integrated design, prototyping, NPI, manufacturing and supply chain solutions, to support Group CFO in providing leadership to the group’s initiatives on process, control and system improvements; be part of the core team to enhance the business performance framework by providing analytical support for decision making and act as a catalyst to drive value through the enterprise. To improve the operational reporting framework that can pre-empt problems for fast corrective actions to be initiated, develop value analytics as framework to drive organic growth, help manage solvency risk by enhancing the treasury function and to help strengthen the tax affairs of the company
- Provide the analytics support to divisional heads and be the catalyst of change to enhance productivity and process improvement
- Strengthen the financial and reporting framework to ensure reliability and timeliness information for decision making and corrective action
- Treasury includes
- identifying net profit earned to net increase in cash gap and initiate actions for gap closure solutions
- evolving a framework to optimize working capital, particularly inventory profiling and management
- To be part of team to risk manage taxation in way that will mitigate adverse impact of tax audit findings and to optimize governmental fiscal incentives
- Involved in driving cost control from financial perspective by
- Introducing near real time informatics so as to highlight overruns for corrective actions.
- Ensure that departmental costs are within budget and there is a budgetary control mechanism.
- Improve internal control of key business processes.
- Initiate and use digital technology to drive value through the organization
- Professionally qualified or a good degree in accountancy with 8 to 10 years of relevant experience
- Good interpersonal skill
- Positive attitude and approach in problem management
- Self-starter and can work independently with little supervision
- Demonstrated good work track record
- IT Savvy, analytical and creative
- A balance and fair personality, with impact communication ability
Apply for Senior Manager, Financial Controller
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly