Financial Accountant - Urgent Hiring #5 Working Days
- Month-end, quarter-end, and year-end closing
- Monthly balance sheet and P & L Fluctuation Analysis and reconciliation
- Intercompany transactions and reconciliations including foreign currency accounting
- Ensure accuracy of financial statements in accordance with GAAP and compliance to internal( policies
- Manage Fixed Assets
- Preparation of budgets and projections when required
- To collaborate and work closely with other departments related to accounting issues and monthly closing reporting
- Liaise with any external parties such as bankers, company secretary, external auditors when required
- Check and review departmental payroll
- To assist in and attend any other task or responsibilities that may be assigned by the management from time to time
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in History, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Mandarin, English
- At least 10 years of accounting experience is required, especially in GL and fixed assets.
- Organization skills
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
- Sincerity, honesty, self-confidence and responsibility sense
- SAP or ERP financial application experience preferred.
- Preferably have worked ¡n manufacturing sector and experience with MNC is a plus