Corporate Treasury, Treasury Capital Markets Associate (London)
Corporate Treasury, Treasury Capital Markets Associate
- Dynamic role within the Finance division in one of the world?s top tier Financial Institutions and gain first-hand insight into the business
- Open minded, collaborative and welcoming environment, where your ideas are taken seriously
- Continued professional career development based on your career interests
- Opportunity to work with high performing teams across Morgan Stanley
- Competitive salary and benefits package with eligibility for annual bonus
- Manage liquidity investments, funding and risk hedging requirements in EMEA
- Analyse liquidity, funding and collateral flows throughout the day
- Execute trades in outright securities investments, reverse repurchase agreements, FX spot and forwards, interest rate basis swaps and cross-currency basis swaps
- Calibrate and mark internal curves for funds transfer pricing and unsecured funding issuances
- Develop analysis and reporting on underlying drivers of funding requirements and specific funding structures
- Engage directly with business units on funding and liquidity impacts and costs of proposed trades
- Prepare presentations and proposals for various Firm governance committees
- Build effective working relationships with other key stakeholders within Corporate Treasury as well as Firm Risk Management, Bank Resource Management, Finance, Operations and Technology
- Corporate Treasury provides corporate finance advisory service to senior management and internal business units. It also optimizes the Firm?s liquidity and capital base, manages the Firm?s foreign exchange and interest rate exposure, and coordinates relationships with regulators, rating agencies, and creditors.
- As a member of Corporate Treasury, you will be supporting Treasury activities across the EMEA region. The role is based in London however will involve working closely with teams across Europe. In particular, you will have regular and direct interactions with the Global Treasury team, Risk, Operations, other Finance Groups, IT and the business units.
- Treasury Capital Markets team is the markets facing function of Corporate Treasury. TCM raises liabilities for the firm via debt issuance and manages the associated hedging along with the liquidity reserve investments.
- Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. Morgan Stanley provides a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, achieve and grow. You will be exposed to a truly international and multi-cultural environment that appreciates and respects individuality.
- Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
- Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals
- An understanding of investment banks, financial markets, and the role of Corporate Treasury
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analysis skills; ability to understand complex transactions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for interaction with teams across local and global offices
- Ability and willingness to work with global teams and colleagues across regions contributing to common goals
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding, and high energy environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Degree qualification or equivalent
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.