Accounts Executive, Treasury | Retail
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
About the role
We are currently seeking an Accounts Executive- Treasury to join our retail treasury function.
As a member of Treasury team, you will be supporting the Retail Division across all Treasury functions and activities by ensuring accurate and timely submission of Treasury Reports, timely execution of Treasury transactions and maintaining highest level of adherence and governance. The position provides Treasury support to Retail businesses across the various functions Cash and liquidity management, Trade Finance, Risk management and other Treasury activities.
- Monitor & report the treasury KPIs against benchmark and supporting the overall treasury strategy.
- Cash and Liquidity Management
- Trade finance
- Risk Management
- Systems and Reporting
- Timeliness – Turnaround Time (TAT)
- Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge: University degree or professional qualification.
- Minimum Experience: 2 to 5 years work experience within a treasury team of a large organization.
- Job-Specific Skills: Analytical, process oriented, good communication skills, exposure to ERP
- Behavioural Competencies: Should be able to plan and prioritize tasks, persuasive skills, Kaizen attitude, Self-motivated; and a strong team player.
For more information, and to apply, please visit our website via the apply button below.