Graduate - Tax Consulting Assistant
KPMG, a place where bold, new ideas are welcome and dedication is rewarded, is made up of outstanding people with a broad range of interests, talents and motivations. We invite you to join our team in Kuching and to experience the KPMG difference as we continue to be The Clear Choice to our clients from every sector of business and industry imaginable. Aspiring to be an Employer of Choice, we create an atmosphere in which our employees will be inspired to excel. To this end, KPMG Kuching office is seeking highly motivated and results oriented individuals to fuel our growth and embark on a journey of self-discovery.
- Preparing corporate tax computations and tax returns for timely submission to the tax authorities.
- Liaising with the tax authorities on tax matters.
- Assisting tax consultants in managing job portfolio and related assignments.
- Working as a team on specific client engagements / advisory projects.
- A recognized university degree (First Class Honours / Second Class Upper Honours) or a professional qualification in Accounting / Finance.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications such as PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Self motivated and organized.
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.