Transfer Pricing Manager
About the role
We have expert teams across the world comprising over 600 specialists in economics, accounting, project management and tax law. This combination of experience enables us to develop innovative approaches to transfer pricing issues.
Work within the Transfer Pricing Team is mainly project based and will involve working with multinational companies. The nature of the work is varied and includes working with clients to set and support transfer pricing policy, manage the preparation of transfer pricing documentation and provide support in transfer pricing enquiries.
About the company and department
RSM is a UK market leader in Transfer Pricing. One of the key drivers of that success has been partnering our national network of transfer pricing specialists with the market-based teams. We are looking for an additional Manager in order to meet the continually growing demand for the team’s specialist services. We are looking for self-starting individuals who are happy with responsibility, want to work in a dynamic environment and have the flexibility to take the lead and manage multiple engagements with different teams on a simultaneous basis.
About the ideal candidate
The successful candidate will have a good knowledge of transfer pricing and related international tax considerations, along with project management experience and business development ability. You will be a proactive individual able to take the lead and manage a variety of projects.
It is expected that the successful candidate will have extensive experience of advising multinational clients on transfer pricing. Wider experience of other corporate tax or related international issues would also be an advantage.
- A track record of delivering quality work for clients; demonstrating an understanding of the client's business and relevant professional standards and maintaining respectful client relationships.
- A track record of providing meaningful feedback to help others improve and develop
- Experience in leading teams; respecting and valuing all people and encouraging different perspectives
- Proven experience of business development and marketing – through networking and obtaining referrals, and using your awareness of broader corporate tax issues to cross sell the firms other services
- Contributing to the development of personal and team knowledge.
- An effective delegator, strong at coaching staff
- Extensive experience in building business through targeting (internal and external).
- Experience in building internal and external relationships and networks.
- An ability to plan and deliver work against tight deadlines.
- Developed communication skills, specifically in negotiating with and influencing others.
- A track record of providing meaningful feedback to help others improve and develop.
- An ability to take advantage of new opportunities for learning, sharing new knowledge; being intellectually agile and able to think creatively.
- A demonstrated ability to collect and utilise current, role-relevant business and industry trend information.
- An ability to promptly address problems and maintain professional standards.
- An ACA or equivalent qualification is desirable but not essential
Diversity and Inclusion at RSM
At RSM, inclusion and diversity are central to our values. We have an authentic focus on intentional inclusion, enabling our people to feel they can bring their whole self to work and ensuring everyone feels supported, respected and confident to make a valuable contribution.
To find out more, please visit our Diversity and Inclusion page on our Careers Website.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.