Manager Home Buying Finance
"At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let's discuss what this means for you"
See yourself in our team
Retail Banking Services Finance acts as a partner to the Retail Banking Services business unit and other business units (our customers) to help them succeed with the Bank’s goals and their business unit responsibilities.
Retail Banking Services Finance forms part of the Financial Services business unit whose vision is to make a difference on the things that matter.
The team primarily provides this financial support for the Home Buying and Unsecured Lending businesses & Leadership team, GM Retail Products and the RBS CFO, however other stakeholders are also managed.
Do work that matters
- Manage end-to-end co-ordination of the monthly RBS RWA Committee and all related deliverables
- Produce value-adding insights into the RBS product portfolios to drive capital efficiency and optimise risk-adjusted product profitability
- Partner closely with key stakeholders across the wider Product, Finance, Risk and Group Capital teams to deliver accurate forecasting and reporting of capital and risk adjusted profitability measures
- Provide support to the Group Pillar 3 Program as required
- Assist with financial and business analysis of the product portfolio, including insights on business drivers, market dynamics and the competitive landscape, where relevant
- Provide support on investment initiatives, product launches and major business decisions ensuring financial rigour is consistently applied
- Investigate and resolve RBS capital-related issues and matters
- Prepare ad hoc analysis and input required by key stakeholders e.g. CFO, GM Finance, Product EGM & GM
We’re interested in hearing from people who have:
- CA / CPA, or CFA Qualified
- Graduate qualifications in a numerate discipline preferably finance, business or economics.
- Past exposure to capital would be advantageous but not required
- Strong experience in financial performance management
- High level proficiency in financial modelling and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills and critical thinking skills
- Strong team work capabilities and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple deliverables simultaneously
- Risk Mindset – All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 17/06/2021
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.