Global Business Process Specialist - Order to Cash (O2C)
- Analyze the end-to-end Order-to-Cash (OTC) process from information, financial, and material flow point of view with the clear target to improve customer experience and increase efficiency.
- Build business-driven hypotheses on improvement potentials in the end-to-end order-to-cash process based on process analytics data and community interaction. Discuss with the relevant stakeholders to jointly identify improvement potentials
Our client is a well-known multinational company with established business across the globe and a long-standing presence of over 80 years in Malaysia. The company has board portfolios in different nature of business for risk diversification strategy. They operate a Shared Services Centre in Malaysia, with more than 600 employees, to support their operations accross difference region.
- Analyze the end-to-end Order-to-Cash (OtC) process from information, financial, and material flow point of view with the clear target to improve customer experience and increase efficiency.
- Build business-driven hypotheses on improvement potentials in the end-to-end order-to-cash process based on process analytics data and community interaction. Discuss with the relevant stakeholders to jointly identify improvement potentials.
- Propose potential improvements based on existing solutions and knowledge, and orchestrate the implementation accordingly. Generate further insights by outside-in perspectives.
- Create tangible solutions, which shall be scaled whenever adding value to further stakeholders.
Orchestrating the community around the OtC process will use the existing swarm intelligence, e.g. to share good practices and to create OtC roadmaps.
Search for improvement potentials in a push approach: Analyze process analytics results for potential root causes
- Search for improvement potentials in a pull approach: Discuss with Operating Divisions and Service Delivery Units to identify improvement potentials
- Active orchestration of projects: Create new process improvement solutions and orchestrate all relevant stakeholders effectively towards tangible results.
- Passive orchestration of projects: Identify existing solutions to improvement areas and connect as well as follow up with the relevant stakeholders until implementation
- Drive best practice exchange and scaling of solutions across organization globally, i.e. in communities
- Actively contribute to process strategies and archetype roadmaps
- Generate outside-in views by connecting with external partners
At least a Bachelor's Degree in Commerce, Finance, Accounting, IT, engineering or equivalent qualification (ACCA/CA/CPA/MIA etc)
- Working Experience: Minimum 7-8 years in Order-to-Cash area of which minimum 3 years of project management experience within order-to-cash environment.
- Demonstrated Lean Six Sigma project experience with success results. Green Belt Lean Six Sigma Certification is advantageous.
- Technical & Professional Knowledge: Order-to-cash process knowledge, SAP (SD, MM, TM, FI/CO modules) or TMS experience, foreign documentary trade, analytical thinking, leading with key performance indicators, good communication skills.
ARIS PPM, Celonis, or Signavio would be a big plus
- Able to work independently and effectively with various levels of people.
- Strong in planning, coordination, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong analytical skill plus cultural awareness.
- Flexible and self-initiated with open and innovative mindset
- Attractive remuneration package (RM10,000 - RM14,000 depending on experience)
- Opportunity for career progression within the organization
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact En Xin Yap on +603 2302 4065.