Exciting opportunity for an experienced FP&A professional interested in below, to join as Senior/Financial Analyst with a leading MNC
- Business partnering
- High profile role
- Stable set up
- Main lead for monthly reporting, analysis as well as budgeting.
- Provide detailed commentaries on variances for Sales, Gross Operating Margins, OPEX and Working Capital.
- Drive month-end closing timelines, and ensure monthly closing FP & A are completed on timely basis.
- Possess a strong Accounting degree from a reputable University and a CA/CPA and/or CFA with 3 to 4 years of hands-on FP & A/business partnering experience.
- Possess hands-on SAP and activity based costing experience. Prior Big 4 audit background experience will be a strong advantage.
- Candidates with strong FP & A business partnering experience and strong accounting degree without prior Big 4 may be considered.
*Will be required to supervise and guide shared resource.
Interested applicants, please send your resume to via the form below for further evaluation.