Audit, Manager and Senior Manager
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
• managing audit engagements which include initial engagement planning, analysis of controls and processes, preparation and review of audit documentations and management letters and reports and monitoring of engagement progress against budget and timeline
• developing and maintaining long-term client relationship and identifying business development opportunities
• coaching and developing team members to achieve technical competencies and efficient performance
The ideal candidate should have:
• at least 4 years of managerial experience
• experience in handling a portfolio of listed clients
• a good understanding of pertinent business and risk management issues and familiarity with the regulatory and reporting environment
• a recognised degree in Accountancy and professional accounting qualifications such as ACA, ACCA, CPA Australia or equivalent
• strong working knowledge of IFRS, US GAAP and SOX-404 is greatly advantageous
• excellent communications skills, strong analytical skills and excellent business acumen
All applications will be held in strict confidence.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by KPMG Talent Acquisition team.