Senior Financial Accountant
- $110k - $120k + Super
- Logistics Industry
- South East location
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Australian organisation who prides themselves on continuous innovation and forward thinking. The business is continuously growing and evolving and significant investment is being made to make it the best in its industry. People love working in its friendly and collaborative culture. Working in the Group function you'll get broad exposure across the entire business.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Complete the consolidation of monthly results, including board papers
- Complete month end for the entity
- Oversee the monthly management reporting for group business units
- Facilitate and complete the annual budget process
- Acquisition accounting ensuring the integration of financial information in an accurate and timely manner
- Completion of half year and full year statutory reporting requirements and external audit requirements
- Process improvement and finance systems enhancement
- This role works closely with the Financial Controller and will assist in shaping the way the business operates. It's suited to a hands-on, high achiever who is motivated by change and process improvement.
You are a CA qualified professional with a strong training ground from a Big 4 or a mid-tier firm within audit. Post professional services you are currently supporting month end or are in a group function for a complex or private organisation. You are an enthusiastic self-starter excited to work for rapidly growing business and would enjoy the challenge of implementing process improvements to help the organisation meet its strategic objectives. You will have outstanding communication skills and be confident in building relationships with all levels of the organisation.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Peter Do on 03 8628 2262 for a confidential discussion.