Two fantastic permanent opportunities for full time Payroll Manager positions in Central Manchester. One role is focused on UK Payroll and the second Netherlands.
Working for a highly successful, forward thinking and global organisation.
The duties include:
- Co-ordinate and oversee accurate payroll information with our third party payroll provider for employees based in UK/Netherlands. Instruct and control the payroll provider concerning all legal changes (e.g. withholding tax), non-legal changes (e.g. new premium for accident insurance) and company internal adaptions (e.g. employee regulations).
- Review and verify payroll data, calculate overtime and other pay premiums, and enter payroll data in accordance with country regulations (e.g. withholding tax, social insurance etc.). Perform manual checks and controls
- Perform payroll-related functions under country and local laws, including but not limited to processing new hires, termination status changes, tax changes, wage garnishments, deductions, and direct deposit
- Oversee maintenance of payroll records and files including but not limited to sick time and vacation and other accrued leave
- Collect payroll, benefit information from various sources, and provide monthly payroll instructions to our payroll provider. Control the monthly payroll records from payroll provider and approve the payroll
- Instruct Finance to issue payroll-related payments (salaries, taxes, social security, pension, etc.) where applicable
- Communicate with employees of all levels regarding all payroll matters, including troubleshooting of complex issues outside of Service Advisor scope and/or capability
- Cooperate with various external and internal (HR, Finance/Accounting, Treasury, Tax, Legal, IT) partners. Assists with internal, external and statutory audits as needed
- Support the HR Services Payroll Team Lead in process improvement and the development of guidelines.
- Train Payroll Specialists to be backup for country specific payroll.
- Maintain a working knowledge of Payroll Legislation for your responsible payrolls.
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience in a similar role - Essential
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment - Essential
- Have experience with either UK or Netherlands payroll - Essential
- Have experience using SAP - Desirable
These roles are looking to pay up to £35,000 per annum + 2 days working remote + pension + private health-care + 25 days annual leave