FID Auto Trading COO Support
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture
From global institutions to hedge funds, investors come to Morgan Stanley for sales, trading, and market-making services in almost every type of financial instrument in all the world’s financial markets. Morgan Stanley professionals use our network and technology to provide liquidity and sophisticated analysis, to manage risk and execute reliably in the fast-changing markets.
The Fixed Income Division (FID) is comprised of Interest Rate and Currency Products, Credit Products and Distribution.
Professionals in the Division assess and actively manage risk, trade securities, and structure as well as execute innovative transactions in the fast-paced and constantly changing global markets. The Commodities Division is a market leader across a broad range of commodities markets, with expertise in areas including client risk management, financing solutions and investor products Sales & Trading
Global Markets Group is the offshoring arm of Morgan Stanley’s Sales & Trading businesses in India. It covers functions across FID and Institutional Equities Division (IED) ranging from those associated with sales, trading, analytics, strats to risk management.
This role is part of the Fixed Income Automated Trading COO team at Morgan Stanley supporting our team based which is based in New York from India. This is a dynamic role and will suit someone who is enthusiastic and proactive.
The Automated Trading COO team is seeking someone with experience in market structure strategy, electronic trading and/or automated market making. We are a small team that helps to facilitate the forward momentum of all FID products as execution becomes more electronic and more automated. Combining product-specific updates and trajectories into a singular FID-wide business strategy is an overarching goal of the group.
- Build and support tooling and frameworks to analyze business performance
- Aggregate performance across 15+ products into cohesive updates
- Prepare regular updates on P&L, market share, and other key metrics
- Assist in developing strategic objectives for the business and creating presentations to support those strategies
- Facilitate creating new data analysis frameworks to measure progress of the business
- Work closely with market structure & distribution teams to identify and collate client themes
- Collaborate with supporting functions to complete audits and regulatory inquiries
- Prepare presentations and visual analysis for business updates, gather intelligence from 15+ product areas
Work with third party market intelligence vendors to submit data, analysis results and perform competitive landscape benchmarkingOrganization
- Experience with market structure strategy, electronic trading and/or automated market making
- Ability to think creatively and strategically, and thrive in a dynamic and often ambiguous work environment
- Interest and comfort in distilling disparate data points into cohesive, actionable narrative and insights
- Ability to communicate effectively across many teams and functions
- Detail oriented
- Ability to effectively prioritize and handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team and across organizational boundaries
- Pro-active and results oriented mind-set
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.