Senior BlackLine Consultant
We’re looking for Consultant / Sr. Consultant with expertise in Business Consulting in finance domain to join the global EY Business Consulting Finance team. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading firm whilst being instrumental in the growth of a new service offering.
Your key responsibilities
As part of our EY-BC Finance team, you will help clients develop their Change Management / Performance Improvement initiatives and identify potential opportunities for performance improvements and drive them. This includes techno-functional role conducting finance processes assessments, deep diving and analysing pain areas and coming up with solutions. The client base spans across industries and countries.
Skills and attributes for success
- 2 real time projects on any finance functions with knowledge of technical solutions like Oracle ARCS, Trintech, BlackLine, Onestream
- Experience with finance functions – Record to report processes involving account reconciliations, Journals, Transaction matching, Variance analysis, intercompany etc.
- Knowledge on Financial Consolidation and Close, Cost Allocation and Finance Planning and Budgeting Processes
- Good Knowledge on ledger and sub-ledger systems; technical know-how of SAP ERP/HANA, Oracle GL (good to have)
- Strong accounting skills and understands financial reports and statements
- Good experience in Chart of accounts design
- Should have knowledge of activities in financial close of an organisation for month/Quarter/Annual close
- Open to travel (Domestic & International)
- Certification in any of the financial tools is a good to have
- Strong analytical skills as well as excellent problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in English (oral and written)
- Ability to lead and manage team of consultant
To qualify for the role, you must have
- 5-7years of consulting experience
- MBA OR Master’s in business administration in Finance / CIMA /ACCA
- Bachelors in technology or engineering
- Managing/ supervising teams of people on project work
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
What we look for
- A Team of people with commercial acumen, technical experience and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fast-moving environment
- Opportunities to work with EY Advisory practices globally with leading businesses across a range of industries
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.