Senior Auditor Liège
Within our Audit department in Liège, we are currently looking for a (m/f):
Senior Auditor Liège
- As a Senior Auditor you’ll be responsible for a team with the objective to conduct various procedures to determine the quality of financial statements. Your role outreaches the supervision of accounting figures.
- You will work for a wide client base in different sectors and constantly in new teams which will broaden your career continuously.
- You are experienced in audit;
- You are a certified Auditor or are willing to be a trainee at IBR/IRE;
- You are a real team player;
- You are result & client oriented;
- You have a profound knowledge of French and English;
- You are computer literate
- A challenging, innovating environment with a good team spirit where personal development and growth are encouraged.
- A people focused culture of continuous learning and coaching.
- An attractive and competitive salary package with fringe benefits.
- Real career opportunities.
Deloitte is one of the leading audit and consulting practice in the world, serving public and private enterprises with financial, legal, tax, management, and information technology expertise. As an organization, our greatest assets are our clients and the people that serve them. We consider both to be equally important, because without one, we would not have the other.
Auditing is a highly complex process, and the importance of auditors as a vital link in the financial reporting chain has never been more important nor their role as trusted advisors more valued. Deloitte’s Audit practice provides assurance on the financial and operational functioning or client’s organizations by performing audits of financial figures and other data, and by reviewing the efficiency and effectiveness of processes, procedures, systems and organizations.
Deloitte developed a unique method and offers a full range of services: statutory audits, consolidations, due diligence, assessments, mergers & acquisitions, internal audits.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.