Director of Finance & Strategic Partnerships
Director of Finance & Strategic Partnerships - Debt restructuring, Debt Advisory, Banking & Finance
Gloucestershire, South West
Competitive Salary + Benefits
Are you looking to take the next step on your journey? Do you want to be part of an international family whose vision is “To make their services smarter, more effective, and more personal every day”? If yes, then you could be our next investment! At Azets, you're in control of your career and with our support this will make us even stronger, together.
Our motto when it comes to career development is “Your Journey, Your Voice, Your Success".
Azets is an award winning leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisers operating across the UK, Nordics and the USA. We are a family of over 6,500 employees and work across 100 offices in the UK alone. We have seen dramatic growth in recent years which has made us the 9th largest accountancy firm in the UK, and we are over the moon to have been awarded Accountancy Firm of the Year in the FD Excellence Survey 2020. As a result of this growth, we are now looking to invest in our skills set even further!
For us, the personal attributes of each of our employees is what makes us authentic in the marketplace. We look for people who can not only collaborate with peers but can also bring their own voice to the table. We want people who are dynamic in their approach and respectful of other people’s opinions. We're looking for someone who wants to join a family of like-minded individuals and be more than just a team member.
What will your role look like?
- Lead the implementation of the first tranche of Azets Strategic Partners and other Strategic Partners as selected, implementing strategies and tactics to support adoption within Region. Drive performance through education, coaching, lead generation activities and client-marketing activity
- Working closely with the Regional CEO, Growth Partner & Business Development Director, be responsible for enabling and driving business development activity to reach the regional growth targets for Strategic Partnership services. This will include ensuring there is a co-ordinated regional business development plan
- Be the lead Regional interface between Azets and all Strategic Partners
- Act as the strategic advisor both internally and externally on the Strategic Partnership service line
- Monitor the client experience and SLA performance of Strategic Partners to trouble-shoot any issues and share success stories
- Run a Regional shadow P&L of all Strategic Alliance commission flows and debt advisory work
- Share and adopt best practice nationally regarding lead generation and conversion and marketing and PR
- Provide forecasts and feed into the National channel budget for Strategic Partnerships
- Maintain high level of knowledge and expertise on the Banking & Finance market, networking and leveraging external third-party alliances for market updates and competitor intelligence
- Develop and maintain relationships with Banking partners as well as external third-party providers
- Work closely with the rest of the Strategic Partnerships team to share best practice and business intelligence, actively supporting and promoting the growth of the service line through collaboration
- Manage sales forecasts and required reporting.
- Champion and grow the Azets brand externally
- Generate excellent client feedback as measured by NPS
"This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced banking and finance person to join our growing Funding & Strategic Partnerships Team within the West Region of Azets, the UK's largest regional accountancy and business advisors to SME's. Working closely with the Regional CEO, Growth Partner & Business Development Director, you will be responsible for enabling and driving business development activity to reach the regional growth targets for Strategic Partnership services. You will also be accountable for achieving targets linked to growth, sales revenue and profitability for Azets clients who require debt restructuring or complex advisory work across a range of services typically with a value of over £200k. "What's in it for you?
- Pension - Looking after your future self when it's time to step back and relax.
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays - Time for you to focus on your family and what's important to you. Where will your precious time take you?
- Agile Working - We're on a mission to give you back your time.
- Flexible Working -Azets understand that as with any family, we all work in different ways and need flexibility within our working day and therefore we operate a flexible working policy.
- Life Assurance - 4 times salary. Our family is important to us, and so is yours.
- Employee Referral Bonus - We're always looking for talented individuals to join our family.
- Employee Benefits Portal - Cashback and vouchers on everyday purchases.
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities - Continuous development and support, not only for your professional qualifications, but also for your personal goals and aspirations so we can grow together.
- Opportunity to attend social events - Time to stop, pause and have fun.
- Career Coaching - Better never stops. Sharing our time to make the best use of yours.
Our values are at the heart of everything we do. We're looking for people who also believe in these drivers as we work together to achieve success for both our colleagues and our clients alike. As a business, we believe we are stronger together. We share knowledge, ask for help and empower each other to achieve more collectively. We are open-minded and value everyone’s contribution, embracing our differences and fostering a culture of trust and inclusion. We look for people who adapt quickly to change, finding smart ways to deliver the best results and remain one step ahead. Does this sound like you?Why join the Azets family?
The relationship that we have with our colleagues is of the upmost importance to us as a business. Your voice is important to us. Attracting and retaining the right people who will deliver the level of service that our clients expect is key to both our and your success.
We offer training and development opportunities to all employees and nurture talent from all backgrounds. This helps us to grow our own and bring out the very best in people.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.