- Do you have a proven track record in providing Audit services to clients?
- Are you a CA/ACA/ACCA qualified or finalist accountant?
- Would you like the opportunity to speak directly to your clients and navigate them through the full audit process?
If you answered “YES!” to the above, then we would love to talk to you about a job we are currently recruiting. We are looking for an Audit Senior with dedication, ambition, and a strong sense of team work to join the fun and friendly team in ourPerthOffice.
To get the job that you'll love
What is the role?
Providing on-site support for our audit clients to include planning, day to day managing of workload and liaising with clients from a mixed portfolio of industries and turnover.
Opportunity to complete audit assignments, whilst building and maintaining strong relationships with new and established clients.
You will be working and collaborating with other members of the audit team and the wider department as necessary to provide high quality client service.
As part of your position, you will have exposure to mentoring and training new starters within the team.
Some assignments may require travel as you work more closely with some of your audit clients.
A note from the Hiring Manager
"Working in audit provides a unique perspective in getting to know clients. We believe that as an auditor you are in the perfect position to become a trusted advisor and ensure that the annual audit is so much more than a compliance exercise. Our client base is diverse, and no two days are the same."
What's in it for you?
Your progression and development are important to us, so we will make sure you have clear and challenging objectives to work towards to reach the next stage of your career. You will work with a broad range of clients (this can be anything from manufacturing to aviation and anything in-between). You will have the opportunity to interact with a variety of both internal and external stakeholders.
If you are a finalist or newly qualified (CA/ACA/ACCA) we will continue to develop in your journey, we will be providing you with full study support and mentorship as you pursue your career. We will provide you with further coaching and grow your existing knowledge of FRS 102 and new UK GAAP.
And in addition
- Pension - Looking after your future self when it's time to step back and relax.
- 23 days annual leave + bank holidays - Time for you to focus on your family and what's important to you. Where will your precious time take you?
- Agile Working - We're on a mission to give you back your time.
- Flexible Working - Azets understand that as with any family, we all work in different ways and need flexibility within our working day and therefore we operate a flexible working policy.
- Lead Incentive Scheme – We offer generous financial rewards for helping Azets to grow our new client portfolio
- Enhanced Parental + Family leave - We want Azets to be a place where you can plan both a career and a family
- Life Assurance - 4 times salary. Our family is important to us, and so is yours.
- Employee Referral Bonus - We're always looking for talented individuals to join our family.
- Employee Benefits Portal - Cashback and vouchers on everyday purchases.
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities- Continuous development and support, not only for your professional qualifications, but also for your personal goals and aspirations so we can grow together.
- Opportunity to attend social events - Time to stop, pause and have fun.
- Career Coaching - Better never stops. Sharing our time to make the best use of yours.
Our values are our motivation
Azets is an award-winning, Top 10, leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisors operating across the UK, Nordics, and the USA. We are a family of over
We believe that our success comes from our talented team of co-workers, and are always keen to welcome motivated, enthusiastic, and authentic people into our growing business.
We are open minded and value everyone’s contribution, embracing our differences and fostering a culture of trust and inclusion. We look for people who adapt quickly to change, finding smart ways to deliver the best results and remain one step ahead. We look for people who can collaborate with peers but can also bring their own voice to the table. We want people who are dynamic in their approach and respectful of other people’s opinions Does that sound like you?
If it does pleaseapply!
Why join the Azets family?
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Unfortunately we are unable to provide any form of visa sponsorship, so candidates must be a UK citizen or possess a current UK Tier 1 Visa and be eligible to take up full time, permanent employment.