Associate 1 - Campus
KPMG Global Services (KGS) was set up in India in 2008. It is a strategic global delivery organization, which works with more than 50 KPMG member firms to provide a progressive, scalable and customized approach to business requirements
The KGS journey has been one of consistent growth, with a current employee count of nearly 10,000 operating from four locations in India —Bengaluru, Gurugram, Kochi and Pune, providing a range of Advisory and Tax-related services to member firms within the KPMG network.
As part of KPMG in India, we were ranked among the top companies to work for in the country for four years in a row by LinkedIn, and recognized as one of the top three employers in the region for women, as well as for policies on Inclusion & Diversity by ASSOCHAM (The Associated Chambers of Commerce & Industry of India).
Furthermore, as KPMG in India, we were recognized as one of the ‘Best Companies for Millennials’ at The Millennial Max Conference 2019 presented by The LNOD Roundtable as well as ‘the Great Indian Workplace’ at the Culture Summit and Great Indian Workplace Awards 2019.
The position in discussion is with the UK Corporate Tax team at KPMG Global Services (KGS). This role is an integral part of the firm’s strategy to enhance innovation, build scalability, and improve profitability globally.
We are recruiting for the Associate 1 position in the UK Corporate Tax team . Working as Associate 1 in this team, your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for preparation (and tax provisions where in scope) for a portfolio of computations (the size of the portfolio will be complexity dependent), delivering a high-quality product within the agreed time frames.
- Provide day to day support to Senior Associates and Assistant Managers to assist with the delivery of tax computations and client service.
- Raise appropriate information requests to gather outstanding data from clients.
- Draft client correspondence documents (emails, letters, reports etc.) at relevant points throughout the compliance cycle. Participating in telephone calls with clients, other KPMG team members and HMRC.
- Performing other tax compliance related activities as and when required.
- Degree from reputable university with excellent academic result, majoring Accounting, Finance or a similar field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software programs, including MS Outlook and Excel
- Must have strong English communication skills (CEFR Level of B1 or higher).
- B.com + ACCA (all 13 exams must be completed by all applicants)
- Hard working, enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- Able to adapt quickly to use new technologies.
- Professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness combined with a cooperative attitude.
- Highly motivated self-starter with ability to multitask and to work proactively with minimal instruction.
- Prioritisation and time management skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
This role is only open to ACCA Affiliates
For more information and apply, please visit our website via the apply button below and search for job number 210003OD