This is a highly technical role, requiring the successful candidate to confidently produce the management accounts, complete tax returns and ensure all financial statements are compliant with relevant statute. They will be able to communicate the financial standing of the business to budget holders to help them make informed decisions for the future of the company.
An exciting opportunity for a qualified Financial Accountant, to work for a large non-profit organisation, which offers a unique service to its customers in West London. The successful candidate will thrive in this fast-paced work environment whilst utilising their technical expertise and good judgement, to champion the company's growth.
- Preparation of annual financial statements
- Ensure the company has complied with statutory, legal and accounting requirements
- Constructing management accounts, reporting the company's liquidity status to the treasury
- review and authorise the monthly payroll process
- Conducting financial analysis to advise decision-making committees on company strategy
You will be a qualified accountant (ICAEW, ACCA, CIPFA, ICAS) with solid experience in a previous accounting role. You have an in-depth knowledge of financial accounting processes and procedures and be able to communicate effectively with budget holders and external auditors.
Previous experience working for a not-for-profit organisation would be beneficial.