Senior Engagement Business Advisor
We are looking for an Engagement Business Advisor with financial experience who will play a key role to support and advise our internal client serving teams in the EMEIA region, in order to effectively manage their projects with EY’s external clients. This role offers the possibility of using English language along with finance knowledge on a daily basis and of providing high quality support to our internal customers. If you’re flexible and ready to adapt to a constantly changing environment, there’s no better place to develop your skills!
Your key responsibilities
- Working closely with Client Serving teams to monitor their financial metrics and keep them in healthy condition
- Acting as business advisor, in order to ensure that needed information is provided in a quick manner and in line with high quality standards
- Sharing best practice and providing support to other team members across geographies and Service Lines
- Seeking additional knowledge, in order to grow as Trusted Business Advisor
- Staying connected with the business and functional experts
- Providing assistance to Partners and Engagement Teams with activities such as: review of created budgets against company policies, financial metrics maintenance, support for billing activities, follow up with Partners regarding AR balances, engagement economics, and identification of potential for improvement in areas mentioned above
- Reviewing proactively the engagements and contacting Engagement Managers for further information or with advice to make adjustments as soon as they are identified.
Skills and attributes for success
- High level of English (C1)
- Graduate and/or professional certification in a business related subject matter (i.e. Accounting, Finance, Business) or commensurate experience in an Accounting or Finance/SSC or BPO role is required to perform this position
- Professional approach, demonstrating tact and diplomacy
- Strong communication and partnering skills with people of all levels in the firm
- Problem solving, analytical skills and ability to work with systems and tools
- Ability to use Excel for analysis and reporting purposes
- Highly effective in virtual teaming and influencing skills.
Who we look for
We are interested in hiring a professional in customer service area with approx. 3 years of experience in finance. You should be able to work with limited supervision and demonstrate self-drive and also prioritize workload and deliver outputs within strict deadlines. As an ideal candidate, you should have a strong desire to help and support people requiring assistance and you have to be a fantastic team player.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.