Tax Efficiency Services - Team Coordinator Junior (m/f)
Our team - Tax Efficiency Services (TES)
Our TES department is in charge of the production of financial, accounting and tax reporting such as annual accounts, book-keeping, corporate tax, VAT and personal tax returns, investor tax and regulatory reporting, including the related filing obligations.
Our focus is the operational expertise in the production process in order to continuously improve the efficiency and the quality of the team.
We are working on a broad range of industries: operational companies, private equity and real estate structures, mutual funds, local small and medium size entrepreneurs.
We are reporting to different teams of the tax department of PwC Luxembourg which are in charge of the client relationship management and the business development.
Our team is built around 5 essential pillars:
- Image – We are responsible for creating our reputation
- Teamwork – All for one, one for all
- Development – Continually better, faster, stronger
- Transparency and Fairness – Transparent and fair in the way we work and treat each other
- Harmony: Work/Life – We are making TES a great place to work
As a team coordinator (m/f), you will:
- Be responsible of around 4 to 5 preparators that you will coach on both technical and operational levels. You will be in charge of the first level of quality control. You will also supervise the work allocation and the workload within your team;
- Be in charge of solving day to day problems, identifying the needs and the areas of improvement of your team and the production process and escalating any issue to the team leader;
- Report for the deliverables prepared by your team to the team leader. You will also be involved in the discussions with the compliance specialist on more complex matter;
- Execute more complex production and help on the improvement of process within the department.
- You have a technical diploma, diploma or degree in tax, accounting, management or economics;
- You have 4 to 5 years of professional experience in a similar position (audit/tax firm or fiduciaire);
- You have a deep knowledge of the tax/accounting Luxembourg practice and technical fundamentals. You also have the ability to understand and assimilate the impacts of the changes in laws and regulations on the day to day work of your team;
- You are autonomous, rigorous, organised and problem solving oriented;
- You have effective communication skills and you demonstrate a professional behaviour;
- You have a great team spirit, you are leading by example and have a positive impact on your team;
- You are proficient in French and English, our two main working languages. Knowledge of German would be considered as a strong asset;
- You are familiar with Microsoft Excel; knowledge of VBA would be considered as an asset.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.