We have an immediate opening for a Director level accounting hire. This role has both a technical accounting and operational aspect. This person will supervise a team of accountants. We are looking for someone with strong technical accounting skills and experience with large complex structures, ideally within the energy infrastructure industry.
- Experience with complex capital transactions a must
- CPA a plus
- Either public accounting experience or energy/infrastructure industry experience a plus
- Supervisory experience (around manager level in public or accounting manager in industry) a plus
- Minimum 8 – 10 years accounting experience
- Microsoft Navision experience a plus
- Experience of complex intercompany reconciliations
- Experience of investment disposals and transfer of ownership interests between multiple entities
- Experience of oversight of accounts payable function and activities a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Blue River Partners, LLC is the preeminent outsourced service provider to the alternative asset management industry. We provide innovative back-office solutions to asset managers across the full spectrum of structures, strategies and asset classes.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.