Hong Kong Graduate Program - Staff Accountant/Staff Associate
Exceptional EY experience, It’s yours to build.
Want to feel challenged, motivated and valued every day? To inspire change and leave a legacy? EY people are helping to shape the future. Here at EY organization, you’ll build a legacy. You’ll grow your skillset, and expand your mindset. You’ll build relationships and feel rewarded for all that you do. Here EY people working together is just as important as the work they actually do together.
All 2020/ 2021 graduates from all disciplines are welcome to join EY.
- Climate Change and Sustainability Services
- Data Analytics
- Financial Accounting Advisory Services
- Forensic & Integrity Services
- Japan/ Korean desk
- Actuarial Services
- Associate Consulting Program
- Business Consulting/ Technology Consulting
- Cyber Security
- Financial Risk Management
- Technology Risk
People Advisory Services
- Mobility Tax
- Workforce Advisory Services
- Business Tax Services
- Global Compliance and Reporting
- Indirect Tax
- International Tax and Transaction Services
- Transfer Pricing
- Tax Technology & Transformation
- US Tax
Strategy and Transactions
- Infrastructure Advisory
- Turnaround and Restructuring Strategy
- Valuation, Modeling & Economics
- Strategy and Transactions - Financial Services
What working at EY offers
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, strategy and transactions and consulting services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.