EY Global Delivery Services means 40 000 specialists providing globally IT, HR, finance, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition, we deliver support and solutions to external clients from all over the world.
Right now, we are looking for an IT/Business Control Auditor. We offer you the opportunity to become part of our international and multidisciplinary audit team and to get the chance to work for some of the leading companies.
Risk management protects business performance and helps sustain results. It’s about achieving a clear understanding of risks and developing plans to manage them.
Performing Effectiveness Testing over Financial Controls Framework (FCF) including End User Computing (EUC) applications and models.
Assisting in IT application security assessments (IT Application Controls, IT General Controls, Segregation of duties analysis) Identifying internal control deficiencies and providing recommendations for improving the organization’s operation, in terms of both efficient and effective performance
Defining and performing Audit procedures to assess if any identified deficiencies in the application were exploited Performing IT testing for multiple applications (Database Security Audits, Process Automation, IT Asset Management, Software License Reviews and other) Skills and attributes for success
- 0.5+ year of experience in business analysis, reporting, risk management, finance, IT
- Degree in Finance/Computer Science or similar major
- Very good command of English
- Good command of German is a plus
- High standard of integrity and confidentiality
- Highly developed analytical and problem solving skills
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.