Tax - Tax Accounting Risk Advisory Services - Staff Accountant
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Exceptional EY experience, It’s yours to build.
Want to feel challenged, motivated and valued every day? To inspire change and leave a legacy? EY people are helping to shape the future. Here at EY organization, you’ll build a legacy. You’ll grow your skillset, and expand your mindset. You’ll build relationships and feel rewarded for all that you do. Here EY people working together is just as important as the work they actually do together.
All 2021 graduates from all disciplines are welcome to join EY.
Tax - Tax Accounting Risk Advisory Services
EY Asia-Pacific Tax Center (APTC) serves high-profile, multinational clients, providing a range of domestic and cross border tax services.
The Tax Accounting Risk Advisory Services (TARAS) services operate within APTC, focus on helping clients across a variety of sector effectively manage local statutory income tax reporting, bookkeeping and tax compliance obligations proactively and responsibly of our client’s operations. TARAS professionals focus on details of clients income tax accounting needs including: internal controls over tax accounting, transaction support and reporting. With engagements involving a few countries or many, you will have the opportunity to provide clients an integrated, consistent, quality service that unlocks the potential of the tax function across the entire record-to-report process.
- Work with a multidisciplinary team to help clients achieve their future state tax reporting vision
- Identify process and technology improvement opportunities across the tax record-to-report process
- Exposure to IFRS (IAS 12) and US GAAP (ASC 740) tax accounting principals
- Regulatory and accounting update implementation
- Restructuring and transaction support
- Utilize a variety of tools and techniques to document current state and identify future state processes
- Assist in designing and configure automation tools, such as robotic process automation, data integration and workflow
- Provide timely & high-quality services & work products that exceed client expectations
- Contribute to the overall success of the team by developing a thorough understanding of EY methodologies & tools to enhance service delivery
- A Bachelor/Master's degree in accounting or related field
- Pursuit of Certified Public Accountancy credentials
- Strong organizational and time management skills, and analytical skills
- With a strong ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines
- Able to identify ways to automate manual tasks using existing financial or tax systems and emerging technologies
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Candidate with Business Analysis exposure and knowledge in ERP, including SAP and/or Oracle will be an advantange
What working at EY offers
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, strategy and transactions and consulting services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.