Assistant Manager (Finance & Costing)
Support in setting strategic direction for costing and finance to ensure simplifying costing process, getting costing transparency to reduce cost and assist in the development, performance and maintenance of the financial activities of the organization.
- Simplifying the whole costing process and establishing transparent costing processes.
- Establish and continuously update costing frameworks, standards and tools that enable transparent and fact-based costing.
- Responsible to manage the cash flow and supervise over the financial transactions within and outside the company.
- Responsible for the preparation of current financial reports and forecasts for future business growth including budgets, income statements, balance sheets, tax returns and financial management reports to be shared with the management on monthly basis.
- Assist in the management of all accounting procedures and systems used by the organization.
- Establish an appropriate domination for cost validation through standardization and benchmarking.
- Supporting in creating factory level cost competitive matrix.
- Responsible for cash, accounts payable, account receivables and other account related activities.
Eligibility: Qualified ACCA with 3-5 years in Finance and Costing
Capabilities & Other Qualifications:
- Departmental staff management
- Strong knowledge of manufacturing within garment / apparel / non-apparel industry
- Basic knowledge of costing (i.e. Manufacturing processes)
- Strong knowledge of product cost drivers (i.e. Macro factors which drives the cost) and financial analysis
- Solid industry knowledge including market trends
- Ability to create reports, provide analysis and recommendations to improve productivity & efficiency
- Strong Communication skills– both written and verbal – English.
- Planning, scheduling and reporting strengths