About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With over 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why we are honored to receive the following awards in 2021:
- Gender Equality Index Member, Bloomberg
- Top Financial & Banking Company, Black EOE Journal, Hispanic Network Magazine, Professional WOMAN'S Magazine
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of America’s best banks and most sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today.
Under general supervision (but works independently most of the time) responsible for assisting to lead and manage global procurement reports. Responsible for Reporting expertise and analytics. Helps lead the collection and analysis of data.
- Use quantitative methods to derive actionable insights and outcomes from data
- Capture and use of data to support fact-based decision making
- Extract the data across multiple sources and consolidate
- Collect and analyze data to form meaningful insights and aid effective decision making
- Display data in visualization dashboard and within business intelligence tools
- Prepare and publish spend and savings report duly
- Participate actively via calls to understand stakeholders at a global level
- Create dashboards and interactive visual reports using Power BI and enhance reports and dashboards
- Create relationship between data and develop tabular and other multidimensional data models
- Design, develop, test and deploy Power BI scripts and perform detailed analytics
- Perform DAX queries and functions in Power BI
- Utilize Power BI capabilities via DAX, data modelling and others to support global reporting requirements
- Actively participate towards continuous improvement initiatives and innovation within the Reporting process
- Partner with cross functional teams in order to enhance existing Business intelligence systems and tools
- Create customize charts and custom calculations as per requirements
Experience required: Candidate must possess:
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Reporting – primarily in Supply Chain, Sourcing and Procurement
- Minimum 3 years of working experience with BI tools and BI systems such as Power BI, Tableau
- Must have experience in creating data rich dashboards, writing DAX expressions and implementing row level security in Power BI
- Knowledge of scripting languages and programming languages like R and Python would be an added advantage
- Experience in developing macros – simple and complex programs
Other skills required:
- Ability to interact with business as well as technical teams
- Comprehensive knowledge of data design, data modeling, data management, and data visualization
- Strong communication and client management skills
- Ability to multi-task and excellent interpersonal skills
- Analytical mindset with a problem-solving approach
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.