Treasury Manager - US Listed Company
Our client is a fortune 500 electronics company, they are now looking for a mature, detail-minded and independent candidate with treasury experience to join the team.
Our client has a strong presence in the electronic industry. As one of a fortune 500 company, they have over 10,000 employees, providing electronics components and computer-related products to the Globe.
Reporting to the Treasurer, you are expected to:
- Monitor daily cash flow position (i.e. liquidity) and arrange treasury transactions (i.e. open or close bank accounts, update bank mandate, etc.)
- Conduct analysis for FX, cash, bank loans and interests for accounting purpose.
- Perform hedging for APAC and manage foreign currency exposures.
- Monitor and ensure internal controls for regional treasury activities.
- Take lead in / support global treasury projects.
- University degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or other similar disciplines with professional qualifications of HKICPA/ ACCA, etc.
- At least 8 years' relevant experience in a Corporate Treasury as a regional role in sizeable MNCs.
- Solid exposure and technical knowledge of FX and cash management.
- Experience in Oracle system/ Treasury system implementation is definitely an advantage.
- Experience in driving projects as an individual contributor.
- Good commend of English and Chinese, in both written and spoken.
- Competitive salary package including bonus.
- 5-day work week
- Career growth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Krystal Ho on +852 2848 9580.