Part Qualified Accountant
Technical accounting role within private equity, real estate investment and infrastructure fields. Broad responsibility for a varied portfolio of containing a mix of real estate, private equity and corporate clients
Fast growing financial services business that works with a range of clients covering the real estate investment, private equity and infrastructure sectors. Based in Central London (City).
As a key part of the Corporate Services accounting team, your role will be a broad accounting position with some operational responsibilities including:
- Setup of client structures, and implementing complex international structures as part of restructuring plans, mergers and acquisitions;
- Assisting with the preparation, collation and ongoing monitoring of Know Your Customer and Client Due Diligence Files;
- Interaction with clients, board members, third party intermediaries such as banks, lawyers, accountants and tax advisors both in person and via written or telephone communication;
- Processing / reviewing of client payments on a variety of bank platforms;
- Ensuring timely and accurate book-keeping and reporting for client entities in line with agreed requirements;
- Ensuring effective cash management of client entities and undertaking regular cash reconciliations;
- Assisting with the preparation of periodic reports and financial accounts for client entities;
- Planning of annual audits and management of the audit process
- Preparing for and participating in board and shareholders' meetings;
- Review of accounting treatments produced for submission to senior level staff;
- Coaching junior members of the team;
- Maintenance of statutory records for client entities and ensuring filing requirements are met;
- Liaising with tax advisors in respect of ongoing tax compliance responsibilities;
We are interested in hearing from candidates who:
- Strong technical bookkeeping / accounting ability including financial statements
- Part Qualified or Finalist level at ACA or ACCA qualification
- Genuine interest in the financial services sector - private equity, real estate investments, infrastructure investment
- Good academics record - preferably 1st class or 2.1 degree within relevant field - accounting, finance, mathematics, economics
- Excellent communciation skills and ability to work with clients
Career path within a rapidly growing financial services business.
Broad role within accounting and operations.
Full study support for the ACA or ACCA qualification (Possibly CIMA).
Comprehensive benefits package.