Transactional Finance Manager
An excellent opportunity with an established FMCG based in Newmarket for an experienced professional within the AP/AR function to take the lead of this multi-national function. The Transactional Finance Manager will report directly into the Financial Director and be responsible for consistent reporting and execution of the AP/AR function, alongside the continued development of the existing team.
A well known FMCG based from Newmarket who are able to provide someone with an excellent opportunity to take charge of their own function. A large business able to retain their tight knit, family feel environment, this will be an excellent opportunity for the Transactional Finance Manager to have an immediate impact on the success of the business.
DescriptionThe Transactional Finance Manager will be responsible for:
- Daily updating and maintaining of the cash flow forecast for the businesses European entities
- Management of all cash and FX on a daily basis
- Managing relationships with banks and credit institutions
- Supervising and developing the team of 5, providing strong development and support as required
- Monitoring & reviewing of all aged debt
- Supporting financial accountants at month-end and providing analysis on any variances
- Running weekly payment runs, in multi-currency and multi-entity
- Reconciling credit card postings to bank payments
The successful candidate for the Transactional Finance Manager will be:
- Proven within an AP/AR function, either experienced managing others or looking to take the next step in their career
- Strong Excel ability capable of handling a large amount of data
- Previous experience with European entities would be advantageous
- Comfortable supporting senior stakeholders within the business
- Previous experience within an FMCG business would be advantageous
The successful candidate for the Transactional Finance Manager will be joining a established Newmarket business with the opportunity to play a leading role in the continued growth and development of the team and business. The role will also provide a competitive salary and benefits package for the successful candidate.