As a Part-Qualified Accountant, your role will be to help develop the reporting function right across the business, to help provide up to date information so that the decision-making process can be enhanced.
You will be involved in helping report specifically on some major prestigious projects and assist with preparing for company audit.
My client are an exciting and well-established business based near Eastbourne/Pevensey. With a team of over 80, this organisation partners with some major global brands.
As a Part-Qualified Accountant, your responsibilities may include:
- Develop reporting functions across the business,
- Provide up to date information so that the decision-making process can be enhanced.
- Report specifically on some major prestigious projects and assist with preparing for company audit.
- Create clear action plans with realistic timescales to ensure that you meet deadlines.
To be successful in your application for Part-Qualified Accountant, you should have/be:
- Part qualified ACCA or CIMA accountant
- Excellent with IT generally and Excel specifically
- Has the ability to present information clearly and concisely and demonstrate experience in client communications
- The ability to adapt effectively to a variety of situations and the resilience and stamina to sustain effective performance under pressure
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment
- Able to speak technically to developers and simply to clients
- Good level of computer literacy, particularly regarding databases, Microsoft applications
- Proven track record of being a proactive and inclusive team member
If you are successful in your application for Part-Qualified Accountant, you should expect:
- Starting Salary £28,000 - £32,000
- Opportunity to progress your career.
- Well-established benefits including:
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays, plus birthday)
- Enhanced Pension and Maternity/Paternity Pay (after certain length of service)