FID eTrading Entitlements
2 days left
- Experience level
Morgan Stanley trades all fixed-income assets with embedded credit in a variety of areas, from municipal securities, to investment-grade and high-yield bond and credit derivatives trading. In addition, Morgan Stanley structures, underwrites and trades the full range of collateralized securities, including those backed by residential and commercial mortgages, in both the cash and derivatives markets.
Morgan Stanley is a global dealer in interest rate and currency products, including interest rate cash and derivatives providing primary and secondary liquidity, foreign exchange options for institutions and family offices, and the development of sophisticated investment and trading strategies for emerging-markets sovereign countries.
Part of the Fixed Income Division, the team is responsible for onboarding and management of entitlements for external clients and internal users to a variety of third party platforms and internal platforms/ applications related to Electronic Trading. The work is broadly split into 3 areas: Etrading, Research and Internal Entitlements. The team covers Asia, UK and US hours supporting Fixed Income and Equity markets, and is functionally split based on the area of work.
- Support the team in processing requests for entitlements to Morgan Stanley proprietary and third party vendor electronic trading platforms. Maintaining existing user accounts and managing queries related to them. This includes configuration and linkages to downstream systems to ensure straight through processing of trades. External platforms include Bloomberg, Tradeweb and MarketAxess.
- Provide support to the team for processing requests for entitlements to Morgan Stanley proprietary extranet applications providing research and other services, and third party vendor platforms delivering Morgan Stanley research. Maintaining existing user accounts and managing queries related to them. External platforms include Markit Hub, Bloomberg and Thomson Reuters.
- Support the team in processing requests for entitlements to a variety of internal risk and inventory management applications. Maintaining existing internal accounts.
- Manage and maintain specified procedures for different platforms, applications and products, managing multiple queues throughout the day, and ensuring delivery within established SLAs.
- Participating in / responding to periodic entitlement audit inquiries and reviews.
- Producing metrics/reporting of work done by the team, and data integrity are all functions of this position. Maintain procedures database for reference.
- Using the report generation tool to generate/distribute business critical reports in response to business requests.
- Liaising with clients’ sales coverage and with vendors to remediate any issues related to client/product setup.
- Taking corrective measures for any trade flow issues resulting from incorrect setup and following up with the relevant IT groups to resolve any technical issues.
- Maintaining documentation related to client account setup on electronic trading and research platforms.
- Oversee a group of non-market risk professionals, including ensuring they have the necessary tools, training and development to be successful in their roles.
- Ensure that the team is structured efficiently to allow for robust coverage of work, long-term sustainability and best utilization of the team’s talent.
- Ensure active communication and transparency along all levels of the team so that each team member is aware of the strategy, global management expectations and business priorities and can escalate their concerns comfortably.
- Ensure that there are right controls in place along with appropriate supervision of work to avoid misses/lapses.
- Escalate issues actively with local managers, global managers and trading supervisors with solutions to address these.
- Explore opportunities to improve the existing processes and bring in more efficient solution.
Skills required (essential)
- Post Graduate with a First Class or above throughout
- 10+ years’ experience in entitlements management, trade support or similar background
- Strong working knowledge of financial products including Fixed Income, Equity products and Derivatives
- Excellent English and verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with ability to work in global environment
- Strong MS-Excel knowledge such as the ability to run V-Lookups and create Macros a plus
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Ability to prioritize assignments effectively
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail; strong organizational skills
- Enthusiasm to volunteer for planning, organizing and participating in events held by the department and firm
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.