Audit intern (6 months)
Our Audit function is structured along four lines of business, each addressing a key industry cluster in the marketplace. Each line of business is further divided into sectors to effectively organise technical and industry knowledge. This allows dedicated teams to address the unique industry demands of the marketplace.
Our industry-driven structure helps us to develop a deep understanding of our clients` businesses and the issues they face. This approach recognises that, in an increasingly competitive and complex market, the key differentiator is often the ability to demonstrate in-depth knowledge of our clients` businesses and the industry in which they operate.
- Financial Services
- Energy & Technology
- Real Estate, Consumer & Tourism
- Diversified Industries & Infrastructure
As an Intern, you will support audit teams providing a range of independent audit services based on a strong knowledge of accounting principles.
The ideal candidate should possess the following attributes:
• Degree in accounting or finance-related field
• Works cooperatively and can build positive, constructive business relationships
• Strives for continual Improvement
• Takes accountability for delivering high quality, accurate work
• Business curiosity that encompasses the use of data
• Forward thinking and ready to embrace change and technological advancements in how you think, problem solve and approach tasks
• Knowledge or interest in data analytics is essential
Intern should ideally be able to commit a minimum of 6 months starting from August 2021 onwards.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by the KPMG Talent Acquisition team.