Payroll Manager responsible for the salaries, payslips, furlough and pensions for multiple clients across all sectors, on behalf of the business. Conducting monthly payrolls as well as liaising with the rest of the business.
Accountant and Business Advisors, offering a range of financial and business support services and ongoing strategic advice nationwide.
- Looking after the salaries and pay checks for multiple clients
- Responsible for furlough and pensions for the multiple clients
- Process monthly employee payroll payments on time and through the appropriate channels
- Verify all overtime hours with the appropriate management personnel prior to issuing payroll cheques
- Obtain and verify direct debit banking information from employees
- Provide documents as requested from business partners
- Extensive knowledge and experience of bookkeeping and payroll
- Proven examples of stakeholder management
- Clear and key understanding of SAGE 50 to hit the ground running
- Dealt with multiple clients at one time
- Accountancy background
20 days holiday (excluding bank holidays) + Annual pay rise performance review + free parking